What's the schedule for the day of the bootcamp?
- 9:00 - 9:30 -- Breakfast of coffee and pastries.
- 9:30 - 9:45 -- Welcome & Agenda (Rick Burnes)
- 9:45 - 10:15 – Intro to Tech Business
- 10:15 - 10:45 -- What is a Saas Business?
- 10:45 - 11:00 -- Coffee Break
- 11:00 - 11:45 -- SaaS companies Intro
- 11:45 - 12:00 -- HubSpot Office Tour
- 12:00 - 1:00 -- LUNCH & HubSpot Keynote
- 1:00 - 1:30 -- What is Inbound Marketing?
- 1:30 - 2:00 -- Panel: HubSpot's Rotational Program
- 2:00 - 3:00 -- Breakout Sessions on Marketing, Services, Sales, Product
- 3:00 - 3:30 -- Coffee Break
- 3:30 - 4:00 -- Recruiter Panel: Resume and Interviewing Do's & Don'ts
- 4:00-4:30 – Closing Keynote
- 4:30-5:30 - Happy Hour
Why is HubSpot putting on this bootcamp?
It's inbound marketing :)
What other companies will be at the bootcamp?
Other Boston local companies, including:
Does HubSpot hire recent college graduates?
Yes, we have roles for recent graduates across our organization -- in engineering, marketing, finance, sales, support and other areas.
We also will be looking to hire college seniors for our Leadership/Rotational Program.
If I attend the Inbound Bootcamp, will I get a job at HubSpot?
Not necessarily. It will certainly help, but it doesn't guarantee anything. The bootcamp and jobs at HubSpot are entirely independent.
If I attend the Inbound Bootcamp, am I committing to a job at HubSpot?
No. You're not committing to anything more than coming to the bootcamp. The bootcamp and jobs at HubSpot are entirely independent.
What are you looking for in your applications?
We're looking for undergraduates with high potential for success at businesses like HubSpot.
Where can I ask questions that aren't answered here?
The bootcamp Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/inboundbusiness/
Inbound Business Bootcamp FAQ from HubSpot All-in-one Marketing Software